For each season, we invite local, national and international musicians and performers to create new experimental works at the Music Box Village.
They explore and develop sounds and rhythms using our musical houses, culminating in an original performance series offered to the public over the course of a night or a weekend. While performers may incorporate their own songs and instruments, this show will be unlike any other you will see from these artists. Each performance is new and an adventure for artists and audiences!
We are currently closed for Summer Construction and improvements. We plan to reopen in September 2017 with a full schedule of performances and hands-on open hours for the public. Check back for opening dates and times.
Please double-check your SHOW TIME and SHOW DATE **before ** completing your purchase!! We are unable to make changes to tickets once your sale is complete.
Three Ways to Buy Tickets:
- If you have purchased an Advance Online ticket, your name will be at our Will Call window. You do not need a paper ticket. If you would like to print your confirmation email, you may also show it for entry at our back gate.
- Online ticketing closes the night before the show date. Tickets are also available for sale at our Box Office, which opens 30 minutes before doors, up to capacity. In order to guarantee a ticket in the case of a sold-out show, please buy online before the day of the show.
- Paper tickets are available at Euclid Records: 3301 Chartres St.
- Season Ticket and Annual Membership cardholders may bring their membership cards to check in at our Box Office or Gate. Enjoy early entry and seating 30 minutes before we open doors. Get your Season Tickets now!
When coming to The Music Box Village:
– Dogs are not allowed.
– Seating is limited, bring picnic blankets or your own seating.
– The venue is outdoors and unpaved, please dress accordingly.
– We provide a reasonably priced bar offering water, cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks. Proceeds support our project! BYOB is not allowed.
Please join our Mailing List
Ticketing Refund Policy:
New Orleans Airlift is a federal 501c3 nonprofit — your ticket purchases support our mission to collaborate to inspire wonder, connect communities and foster opportunities through arts education and the creation of experimental public artworks. Your ticket also helps fund our education programs and access for those who wouldn’t otherwise be able to experience the Music Box Village.
Artists and musicians are compensated out of ticket sales for the many days of rehearsal and creating new performances – so we are unable to provide refunds. If you can’t use your ticket, we suggest you:
- Transfer, give or sell your ticket to a friend who can simply give your name at Will Call
- Come to collect a paper ticket good for use at another show
Given these constraints, our policy is not to offer refunds. If you would like to contact us about a special situation, email us at email@example.com.