Each season, we invite local, national and international musicians and performers to create new experimental works in residency at the Music Box Village.
Season tickets are your way of
- supporting Airlift & the Music Box Village in the creation of new, original programming
- guaranteeing Early Entry for first chance at seating and food & bar service.
- guaranteeing entry to our sold-out shows in high demand
- access to special backstage VIP events and more benefits!
They are only available until the beginning of the Fall Season/ October 2018 – so get yours now!!
Online Will Call ticketing will close on the day of the event. Our Box Office opens 30 minutes before Doors for same-day ticket sales.
If you buy online, you will receive a confirmation email via Square. On arrival, check in at our Will Call window with your ID (keep it out for a 21+ wristband!)
Sold out shows will be announced via Instagram and Facebook – if you do not see those announcements – then shows are not sold out!
Advance Ticketing will open online 2 weeks before each show. Box Office opens for Door Ticketing 30 minutes before doors open. Season Ticket Members may enter 30 minutes before doors for Early Seating for all shows.
Please double-check your SHOW TIME and SHOW DATE **before ** completing your purchase!! We are unable to make changes to tickets once your sale is complete.
Three Ways to Buy Tickets:
- If you have purchased an Advance Online ticket, your name will be at our Will Call window. You do not need a paper ticket.
- Online ticketing closes day of show. Tickets are also available for sale at our Box Office, which opens 30 minutes before doors, up to capacity. In order to guarantee a ticket in the case of a sold-out show, please buy online before the day of the show.
- Season Ticket cardholders may bring their membership cards to check in at our Box Office or Gate. Enjoy early entry and seating 30 minutes before we open doors. Get your Season Tickets now!
When coming to The Music Box Village:
– Dogs are not allowed.
– Seating is limited, bring picnic blankets or your own seating.
– The venue is outdoors and unpaved, please dress accordingly.
– We provide a reasonably priced bar offering water, cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks. Proceeds support the Village! BYOB is not allowed.
Please join our Mailing List
Ticketing Refund Policy:
New Orleans Airlift is a federal 501c3 nonprofit — funds donated via ticketing and other giving support our mission to collaborate to inspire wonder, connect communities and foster opportunities through arts education and the creation of experimental public artworks. Your ticket and any other funds donated on site support our education programs and access for those who wouldn’t otherwise be able to experience the Music Box Village.
Artists and musicians are compensated out of ticket sales for the many days of rehearsal and creating new performances – so we are unable to provide refunds. If you can’t use your ticket, we suggest you:
- Transfer, give or sell your ticket to a friend who can simply give your name at Will Call
- Come to collect a paper ticket good for use at another show or request a credit by email to email@example.com.
Given these constraints, our policy is not to offer refunds. If you would like to contact us about a special situation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preview: Quintron with musicians of OneBeat
Grand Opening: Sunpie Barnes & L’Union Creole with Dédé Saint-Prix
Okolona & Kyp Malone
Halloween: Nightmare on Grunch Street
Tank & the Bangas present Alice Lost with Big Freedia
Lost Bayou Ramblers with Spider Stacy and Rickie Lee Jones
Sirens of the Shallows: Airlift Masked Ball
Tank & the Bangas reprise Alice Lost with Norah Jones
Bonnie Prince Billy with the Roots of Music & Bitchin’ Bajas
Mike Dillon’s New Orleans Percussion Consortium
Dustan Louque & Nels Cline
Quintron’s “The Wrongs of Spring”
Preservation Hall Jazz Band
Aurora Nealand’s MONOCLE: “KindHumanKind”
A Viper’s Dream with Ben Polcer & Amy Johnson
Treemonisha with OperaCreolé, Cripple Creek Theatre Company, and New Resonance Orchestra
Halloween: Dante’s Disco Inferno
Elegy Highway – a live film scoring project by Asphalt Serenade
A Boy Scout’s journey across America is told through a 10-piece orchestra featuring David Lovering (The Pixies), Helen Gillet, James Singleton, and more!
Prospect 4 Artist Party with The Dixie Cups, Katey Red, Delish, The Pinnettes
The Discovery of Voyager by Blato Zlato with Helen Gillet, Binky Griptite, Carl LeBlanc, Seguenon Kone, Melissa Guion, FLOCK Dance Company, Furniture Music Ensemble
Lost Bayou Ramblers “Kalenda”
The World’s Unfair – Airlift + Vaporwave Carnival Ball
Tony Allen & Kumasi Afrobeat Orchestra
Animal Collective w/ Aurora Nealand & Helen Gillet
Definitive Figures performance festival
From These Roots: Tif Lamson, Joy Clark, Aurora Nealand, Meschiya Lake, Helen Gillet, Leyla McCalla, Sabine McCalla & Tasche de la Rocha
Ol Eyez Never Die: Ian Vanek (Japanther) & Dee-1 w/ Jay Diggy creating new tracks, Meschiya Lake-Härm, Kataalyst Alcindor, Voice Monet, Sheila Santamaria and Karen Wallace (formerly of Jean Eric) & Shawn Randles
Mike Dillon’s Punk Percussion Consortium
Weedie Braimah’s Essence of Time w/ Ghost Note, Mononeon, Bill Summers & many more
Boukman Eksperyans & Preservation Hall
Polymnia Quartet & students of Homer Plessy School