Each season, we invite local, national and international musicians and performers to create new experimental works at the Music Box Village.
They explore and develop sounds and rhythms using our musical houses, culminating in an original performance series offered to the public for one night or a weekend. While performers may incorporate their own songs and instruments, this show will be unlike any other you will see from these artists. Each performance is new and an adventure for artists and audiences!
Advance Ticketing will open online 2 weeks before each show. Box Office opens for Door Ticketing 30 minutes before doors open. Season Ticket Members may enter 30 minutes before doors for Early Seating for all shows.
Hundreds of collaborators crossing the worlds of dance, opera, theater, music and art bring all-new orchestral performances, using the Music Box Village as the central site of creation.
October 13th – PEACHES – With Special Guests Exclusively from New Orleans!
Sold Out – NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!!
There’s nothing we can say that will prepare you for the majesty of Peaches! She’s a true international iconic figure in electronic music and social commentary, and we’re honored to host her in the Music Box Village. Peaches will feature an all-local, all-female backup band including White Zombie/Sean Yseult (White Zombie), Tif Fanny Lamson (Givers), Delish Da Goddess aka Gabriel Major, plus stellar burlesque performers, string players from Cauche Mar, horn players from 9th Ward Marching Band and dancers led by Chanice Holmes from Dancing Grounds! Special opening set by Gland.
“She’d tell him secrets. She’d tell him the past and the future,” said Scott Joplin’s wife of the muse at the center of Treemonisha. The opera was never performed in his lifetime and only a few complete performances have been attempted to this day. The collective work of Cripple Creek Theater Company, Opera Creole and New Resonance Orchestra will bring to life Joplin’s “celebration of literacy, learning, hard work, and community solidarity as the best formula” against the influence of conjurers who prey on ignorance and superstition.
October 31st – Airlift’s Second Annual Halloween Bash! –
Early Trick-or-Treating in the Village for Kids,
Scary Performances & Musical Terror All Night!
November and December show announcements coming soon!!
Please double-check your SHOW TIME and SHOW DATE **before ** completing your purchase!! We are unable to make changes to tickets once your sale is complete.
Three Ways to Buy Tickets:
- If you have purchased an Advance Online ticket, your name will be at our Will Call window. You do not need a paper ticket. If you would like to print your confirmation email, you may also show it for entry at our back gate.
- Online ticketing closes the night before the show date. Tickets are also available for sale at our Box Office, which opens 30 minutes before doors, up to capacity. In order to guarantee a ticket in the case of a sold-out show, please buy online before the day of the show.
- Season Ticket cardholders may bring their membership cards to check in at our Box Office or Gate. Enjoy early entry and seating 30 minutes before we open doors. Get your Season Tickets now!
When coming to The Music Box Village:
– Dogs are not allowed.
– Seating is limited, bring picnic blankets or your own seating.
– The venue is outdoors and unpaved, please dress accordingly.
– We provide a reasonably priced bar offering water, cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks. Proceeds support our project! BYOB is not allowed.
Please join our Mailing List
Ticketing Refund Policy:
New Orleans Airlift is a federal 501c3 nonprofit — your ticket purchases support our mission to collaborate to inspire wonder, connect communities and foster opportunities through arts education and the creation of experimental public artworks. Your ticket also helps fund our education programs and access for those who wouldn’t otherwise be able to experience the Music Box Village.
Artists and musicians are compensated out of ticket sales for the many days of rehearsal and creating new performances – so we are unable to provide refunds. If you can’t use your ticket, we suggest you:
- Transfer, give or sell your ticket to a friend who can simply give your name at Will Call
- Come to collect a paper ticket good for use at another show
Given these constraints, our policy is not to offer refunds. If you would like to contact us about a special situation, email us at email@example.com.