Thank you to all who came out and donated this Fall/Winter season! We are temporarily closed for site improvements (bathrooms! and more). We’ll be closed 1/7/19 – 2/14. We’re excited to open up during Carnival- come out to our art garden to explore the musical architecture installations and have brunch//lunch before heading out to other festivities!
Full bar on site with an afternoon Happy Hour running from 1:00-3:00pm
We’ll be open the following dates:
Food Vendors are noted below dates!
Friday 2/15 | 11am – 4pm
**Tacos by Heidi**
Saturday 2/16 | 11am – 4pm
Sunday 2/17 | 12-5pm
**Tacos by Heidi**
Thursday 2/21 | 11am – 4pm
Saturday 2/23 | 11am – 4pm
Sunday 2/24 | 11am – 4pm
**Big Boyz BBQ**
Our Public Hours are occasionally affected by other scheduled performances and private events, or altered due to inclement weather.
The Music Box Village is an outdoor space and will close if it is actively raining at the site. In cases of heavy rain, we may close for the duration of the day.
No advance ticketing is necessary
Louisiana residents enter pay-as-you-wish!
Suggested donation: $12 adults | $5 kids ages 3-12
Out of state admission: $12 adults | $5 kids ages 3-12
Friendly leashed dogs are welcome in the Village during Public Hours. Please clean up after your pets for the comfort and safety of all our guests.
Smoking is not permitted in the Village.
Children must be supervised by parents at all times.
Workshops are by suggested donation and range from $10 – $50/project, proceeds go toward our teaching artists and materials. Workshops are generally all ages, children must be accompanied by an adult.
MUSIC BOX VILLAGE LOCATION: 4557 North Rampart Street, New Orleans 70117
Find us in the grove of trees where Rampart Street ends, at the levee in the Bywater neighborhood.
Public Hours By Donation!!
With your help, we can open the Music Box Village to all. Your support allows us to
- maintain and grow the Village,
- add new art and new houses,
- and create new and surprising collaborations – and paid opportunities – for hundreds of artists, musicians, performers and more.
We need your help to make it happen. Our pay-what-you-wish hours do not receive corporate or governmental support – we rely on donations from visitors and supporters like yourself.
– Dogs are only allowed on leash during Public Hours, and not at Markets or Shows.
– Seating is limited, bring picnic blankets or your own seating.
– The venue is outdoors and unpaved, please dress accordingly.
– We provide a full bar offering water, cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks. Proceeds support our project! BYOB is not allowed.